
This year I was thankful for not traveling. And still having family around during Thanksgiving. We had a great time with Regent, James and David. The kids loved having "relatives" in the house, as they would often refer to their Aunt and Uncles, and Noah even added the word Uncle to his vocabulary during their stay. We spent some time at the zoo, and the La Jolla C
ove, but mostly we just enjoyed having family around, and nice distractions for the boys. We had a casual dinner with most of the Thanksgiving norms: Turkey, stuffing (which I burned...), mashed potatoes, rolls (which were flat), gravy, cranberry sauce, and pie, of course. We had just enough turkey for everyone to eat left overs for the rest of the weekend, but to have it pretty much gone by Monday. Which I think is perfect, not being much of a turkey lover. All in all it was a great weekend, enjoyed by all.
ove, but mostly we just enjoyed having family around, and nice distractions for the boys. We had a casual dinner with most of the Thanksgiving norms: Turkey, stuffing (which I burned...), mashed potatoes, rolls (which were flat), gravy, cranberry sauce, and pie, of course. We had just enough turkey for everyone to eat left overs for the rest of the weekend, but to have it pretty much gone by Monday. Which I think is perfect, not being much of a turkey lover. All in all it was a great weekend, enjoyed by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment