2. Today on the lawn, Harrison and Noah were sitting on my lap. It took a bit of rearranging to get them both comfortable. I said, "what are we going to do when your sister is born? Where is she going to sit?" Harrison replied, "She will sit on mommy. Because you love who you come out of."
I asked whether he thinks he came out of me (he often tells me how much he loves me most of all people). He said no. We joked about how silly it was for boys to be pregnant. And then he pulls out the jewel. "I wish I could be pregnant. Then I could be fat. I would like to be fat. There are only two ways to be fat. You can be pregnant, or you could eat too much. If I eat too much it will make me sick. So I guess I have to be pregnant."
No comments:
Post a Comment