Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy birthday to me

I had a wonderful birthday last month. Sam made me a delicous cake, and the boys made me some priceless cards. A couple days later I got a package in the mail from some San Diego friends with book I will cherish forever. Here's to my last year of being in my twenties! (Yes, this is the only picture I have of me on my birthday...)

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I was not getting the feed to your blog. So I just had to play catch up. Happy Birthday, wish I was experiencing your snow, the boys are absolutely darling, Olivia is way too cute and too old, our kids LOVE the Magic Tree House books...we miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not seeing your blog updates either. Every time I have stopped by here in the last month or so, I have seen the Thanksgiving post at the top.

    Weird...

    PS - Happy late birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually did all the updating just a couple days ago - I like to postdate things back to when they happened so it keeps everything in order, and apparently I can fool people into thinking that I've actually been keeping up my blog, and just hiding it from them...So clever of me!

    ReplyDelete