Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Good Times with Good Friends

While we were in Salt Lake (after Daniels wedding, but before the trip to Bear Lake) we caught up with our friends from Maryland.  They moved to Utah (pretty close to my parents) right before we moved to Washington.  It's nice to have them close to a place we visit about once a year, so we can catch up and hang out  Luke and Harrison are kindred spirits, and I am really sad they can't grow up together. They love all the same things, and could talk and play for hours on end. I can't remember them ever not getting along.  Noah J. and our Noah also love spending time together.  And Isaac and Olivia are good buddies also. We miss them terribly. The boys and I met up with them at the Dinosaur museum/park in Odgen, Utah.  The kids seemed to pick up right where they had left off almost a year earlier.


 Can't wait to meet up with these guys again next time we come!  They've had an addition since we last saw them (adorable, bright-eyed baby Hyrum), and we'll have a new one before we meet up again.  I'm sure they'll become best buds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment