Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Olivia's First Day of Preschool

First Day of Preschool

2012


Olivia is going to her first year of "real" preschool this year.  After a year of Joy School with moms in the neighborhood, she's now going to the same preschool Noah did when we first moved here.  She was so excited, and I don't think she even thought there was any reason to be nervous.  Her best bud is in her class with her, as well as so other familiar faces.  She is loving preschool, and every morning she asks if it's a school day - I think she'd be happy going every day of the week, but I'm savoring my time with her before real school starts next year, so she's just going twice a week.  

Her brothers gave her the "shiner" on her lip!  It was somewhat unintentional, but it started with Olivia asking for a fight.  She's a fire-y one, alright!
She insists on picking her own clothes each day.  I only make her change if it's truly  clashing.  She certainly has strong opinions about almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment