A few weeks ago, I was musing on all the fun things we had done this fall, and crafted a whole post in my head on all the fall bucket list items we'd checked off our imaginary list. But since the list was imaginary, and it's been a few weeks and I didn't write the post, I'm afraid I've forgotten what I was going to say. But here's a few of the things we've been doing this fall (in no particular order):
took family pictures at our favorite photo location in Kennewick, full of beautiful fall leaves, and a fun tire swing:
cheered Harrison and Noah on in lots and lots of windy soccer games:
![]() |
| Levi was a great sport during the games. |
went on a preschool pumpkin patch field trip:
enjoyed the mums in the front yard:
went to the Bills Berry Farm apple and pumpkin festival where we made our own apple cider, and thoroughly enjoyed fresh hot pumpkin donuts:
invited friends over for hot apple cider and pumpkin muffins (we ate all the donuts...)
went cosmic bowling in Halloween costumes for Sam's annual work party
dressed up and trunk'or'treated and trick'or'treated and enjoyed the spoils
watched the annual primary program (from the audience, this time, since I didn't have to be in charge!),
shopped for school supplies
attended back to school picnics
conferenced with teachers
introduced Levi to solid food
made caramel apples
watched general conference
carved pumpkins
watched football
constructed a thankful chain
celebrated our 2nd anniversary of living in Kennewick
devoured pumpkin cheesecake
ran in the turkey trot
watched Olivia perform at a Halloween dance recital
family reunion-ed at Walt Disney World!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment