Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sick, Sick, Sick

I decided a photo would not be appropriate for this entry. We have not accomplished much this past week - unless you call watching endless hours of Pixar films an accomplishment. Harrison and I have both been taken sick with some sort of stomach bug. He was hit by it on Tuesday, and I had no idea what was about to hit me. I kinda feel like what some of the hurricane Katrina victims must have felt like. They were given the warning signals, told to evacuate, but for some reason, they didn’t think it would be that bad. Harrison had thrown up once during the day, but seemed to feel fine otherwise. He had been running and playing as normal. Then in the evening he was sick some more, but seemed to recover just as quickly. So, when I felt a little nauseous on Tuesday evening, I thought, well, I guess I’m getting it too. But I did not take it as well as an active two-year-old takes the flu. I was sick in bed, could hardly move, and regretted it every time I did. I wont go into any more details, suffice it to say, I am glad the worst has passed. Although, Harrison got sick again on Friday. I only hope that’s not some kind of second warning signal for myself.
Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment