
So, I've been contemplating for a while now chopping my hair off. I've had it long for quite a while now - last time I had it even remotely short was shortly after Harrison was born, and even then it wasn't really short. I was just ready for a change, and getting tired of the same old hair. Luckily, I have a
hair stylist I really like now, whom I totally trust, so I felt pretty confident letting her do what she thought would look good. Even so, I printed out 15 or so short haircuts that I liked, and
even tried on a
few on
this site. The top picture is my before shot - apparently I take all the pictures in this family... This was the only picture I could find of myself recently, which was on my birthday.

The next set of shots are of my new haircut - I enlisted the help of Harrison in taking several of the shots, and others I took of myself - so they aren't the greatest pictures, but you get the idea. I cut it short. And I love it. I can do it straight pretty easily now, and I can also do it curly really fast. Change is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment