Harrison had his first talk for the year in Primary this Sunday. He wrote it almost exclusively himself. I only added a couple lines to help bring out the theme for the month: "Jesus Christ is my Savior" Here's his talk: Jesus made the earth. Jesus loves us. Jesus came to the earth to save us from our sins.
Jesus teaches us to repent.
Jesus is our example.
Jesus was resurrected so that we can be resurrected.
Jesus will come back to the earth again.
I simply asked him what he knew about Jesus, and that's what he came up with. I added the part about saving us from our sins, and part about us being resurrected, , but other than that these were Harrison's thoughts on Jesus. He helped me pick out pictures to represent each line, and he quickly memorized the talk (just needing the prompt of the picture to remember each line.) He did a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment