Saturday, April 12, 2008

A few cute things...

Before I forget to write these things down somewhere. The boys LOVE dogs. They always want to go see dogs and try and pet them. Since we have a large grassy area right behind our house that is adjacent to a city sidewalk, they get plenty of opportunities. Sometimes I'll be in a bedroom, and hear the sliding glass door open, and by the time I come around the corner to see what's going on, the boys are chasing some dog and their owner down trying to get a chance to pet or play with the dog. Harrison is convinced (helped in part by a comment made by Sam over a year ago) that we will get a dog when we move... I'm not so sure about that.
The boys also love the ride-on toys at the mall. I never put money in them, but they seem to enjoy them just the same, sitting and pretending to drive them. The outlet mall in Carlsbad has a particularly large collection, and Harrison talks about going to Carlsbad just to sit in the airplanes, cars and trains.
Another favorite of the boys is the fountains at the Carlsbad mall. They used to do all kinds of cool things spewing differening amounts of water from one side to the other, but lately it's just been streams of water flowing to the middle. On Saturday Sam was with me, and while I was doing some shopping, the boys got a little closer to the water than I usually allow. Then once they were wet, we just let them go for it. They loved it. At one point Noah was standing in such a way that the stream of water was going right through his legs into the fountain - we were too slow on the camera draw for that one, but it was hilarious to witness.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment