I guess I'll feel a little more secure in that fact when checks have been cashed. But a lease is signed and we are getting anxious to get moved in there. And we are so excited to have a single family home, complete with a big back yard, and deck. And a master bathroom. But I think I'm more excited to have my husband back. It's been a long week...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Home
Today Sam gets home. Today we have a home. Or rather, will have a home when we get to Maryland. At least, I hope so.
I guess I'll feel a little more secure in that fact when checks have been cashed. But a lease is signed and we are getting anxious to get moved in there. And we are so excited to have a single family home, complete with a big back yard, and deck. And a master bathroom. But I think I'm more excited to have my husband back. It's been a long week...
I guess I'll feel a little more secure in that fact when checks have been cashed. But a lease is signed and we are getting anxious to get moved in there. And we are so excited to have a single family home, complete with a big back yard, and deck. And a master bathroom. But I think I'm more excited to have my husband back. It's been a long week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
San diego apartment living had some perks but I think a house is 10 times better! You will love it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hope the move goes smoothly!
ReplyDelete:) It looks wonderful! I'm sure it will all work out for you guys. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful looking house! We're so excited for you guys to be in a new stage of life.
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful! I hope that the move will be alright. Let me know if you need any help! Dinner, baby sitting, anything!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to have a house! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming you are here??? We might head your way on Tuesday to a park... do you have any interest in dragging the kiddos out?
ReplyDelete