Thursday, January 29, 2009

Big Basement Creativity

For Christmas, we expanded out train set. (For last Labor Day we got a basement) The boys have had fun with a big area to play in, and last Sunday they built a monster of a train track. I helped a bit with joining the circle, but most of this is their creativity. The pictures are from Harrison, who also loves to use the camera.


They put their action figures to watch over one portion of the track, just to keep it safe.

The impetus behind this burst of creativity was locking the computer cabinet.

At the end he turned the camera on his adoring audience.

3 comments:

  1. So creative! Can you believe all this room we have? Kind of crazy. Great pictures Harrison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finished basements! Woot for the basement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... maybe I should lock up my computer and thereby have an excuse to be creative...

    ReplyDelete