Friday, January 23, 2009

It's only a matter of time...

Before this girl starts crawling:

She's been getting up on her knees a little more each day for about a week, but today she was really moving. She only goes backwards, but I don't think that's going to last too much longer. This is a whole new experience for me. Both Harrison and Noah spent a couple months happily sitting before they ventured into crawling. And I think they were capable of crawling before they were interested in it. Olivia still doesn't sit for any amount of time, and really wants to be moving. As soon as she figures it out, I think she'll be off. Now I just have to figure out what to do about the stairs, and the railing...

1 comment:

  1. I've decided kids with more than one older sibling just get moving sooner. Our kids have always been late crawlers and walkers, but not so much with Ben. Too soon for me for sure. Way to go Olivia!

    ReplyDelete