This was actually Noah's 2nd day of preschool. His first day was a little bit thrown together - I got a call Tuesday morning that there was a spot for him, and an offer for him to start that day. So we jumped in the car and off he went, without a chance to take a photo. But I promise he looked this happy the first day also. He was so excited to go. When I told him he had preschool, he asked,"Real preschool, mommy?" I started a little co-op group with him, and he calls it homeschool. I guess it's not real in his mind...
So after withdrawing Noah from my original preschool plan, and then searching for a replacement, I ended up re-enrolling him in the first one. It's perfect for him, though. Tuesday and Thursday mornings 2 1/2 hours, with all 3 year olds. His teachers seem fabulous, and he is loving it. And since Tuesday is his birthday, he gets to bring in the snack, and celebrate with all his new friends. It was a strange feeling on Thursday. Noah was at preschool, Harrison at Kindergarten, and Olivia was napping. It was so quiet, I almost didn't know what to do. It also felt strange to have them all in different places. I suppose I'll get used to that. And love it.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment