Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter

We had another fun Easter this year.  On Saturday we dyed eggs (I tried my hand at blowing them out, so that we could use them for decorations.  You can see some of my failed attempts in the background...),





And the Easter bunny brought tote bags filled with some treasures.  Olivia kept referring to the Easter Bunny as "the monster", as she would pull each item from her bag, she would exclaim, "Look what the monster brought me!"  Gives me a little insight into what she thinks about when I tell her someone mysterious is going to come and leave things for her during the night!

 


Here the kids are on Easter Sunday.  I got to teach Sharing time in Primary, and so that was a lot of fun.  Olivia had to stay home sick with dad, as she had another cold, and couldn't attend nursery.  But I still got her dressed up in her Easter dress and snapped a picture. 





No comments:

Post a Comment