Saturday, April 16, 2011
Livie's First Haircut
I decided it was time for Olivia to get her first real haircut. I had tried to trim it, but it started to look kind of short, so I stopped in my tracks, and made an appointment with the girl that does my hair.She was all excited, but then in the car, she started crying hysterically that she didn't want anyone to cut her hair. But Tawnya was really good with her, and calmed her right now. She made her feel like a princess.
I forgot to take a before shot, but this was her hair a couple weeks before the cut. It was after a bath, and I was realizing she had some natural curl to her hair.
Here's after.
Somehow she ended up with bangs, and it ended up being pretty short. It was pretty hard getting it back into the pigtails she had worked so hard on growing out for so long!
But it did help to even things out, and it was a lot thicker. And it only takes time for it to get longer again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment