I love my Mom. I have such wonderful childhood memories, and so many of them were made with her intentions. From the handmade Easter dresses, Christmas pj's, Halloween costumes and trick-or-treating bags, to the delicous meals, home-baked and canned food, and wonderful family outings and adventures, I know none of it would have been possible without the hard and diligent work of my mother. Ever since I have become a mother I have looked to her wonderful example and tried to live up to it. And she's still the person I love talking to when things happen - good or bad. She always puts a positive spin on things, and helps me though it all. Thanks for everything, Mom!
 |
| I think she probably made all the clothes worn in this picture. She always made a point to make us clothes for special occiations, whether it was Easter or a trip to Disneyland or the last day of school. I loved those special outfits! |
 |
| My mom was always the one to pack us and make all the preparations for family trips and adventures. |
 |
| That's me in the stroller! |
I love this! Your mom is awesome. These pictures of your family are great. :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post. I totally feel the same way. Becoming a mom makes you realize just how much mom did (and does) for us! She totally made our life comfortable and fun.
ReplyDeleteDo you know who the baby is in the top photo? Is it you? I don't think I've ever seen it before.
My children are amazing,and I consider them the crown jewels in my life. Hearing something like this makes it all worth it.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for such kind words.