Friday, May 27, 2011

Noah's Preschool

One of the things I was most concerned about when we moved to Kennewick was finding a good preschool for Noah to participate in.  He loves being around other kids, and I know with all the moving around we've done, I haven't been the best in helping him make friends quickly or having lots of playdates set up.  When we figured out what ward we would be in in our temporary housing, I called the Relief society president, and asked about preschools.   She was so helpful, and gave me the names and numbers of 2 ladies in the ward that held a preschool in their homes.  I called Heather first, and she had an opening, and it was walking distance from our apartment, so it seemed like a perfect fit.  And it was.  Noah loved going to preschool every Tuesday and Thursday.  He made great friends there, and loved doing all the preschooly stuff they do in preschool.   
 
This is the end of the year performance they did for us.  The class had grown to 7 kids by the end of the year (the kids on the right end are siblings that wanted to participate.)




Here's a little snippit of their alphabet song/chant.

No comments:

Post a Comment