

One interesting aspect of living in a University setting, is the opportunity to participate in studies that are being conducted by the University. While I have not actually ever been a participant, I have wittnessed Harrison as a participant in 3 studies, and Sam has even lent his body to science for a few hours.Today Harrison was able to participate in one such study. While I wont go into the details, I will say it was very interesting to watch. He was connected up to machines to watch his brainwaves while he performed certain tasks. He was a really good sport about everything, but he was pretty tired by the end. When Sam got home this afternoon, Harrison told him that "scientists looked at my brain." I didn't even realize that he knew the word scientists, but apparently he was paying more attention today than I ever realized.
No comments:
Post a Comment