Monday, August 13, 2007

Quiet Sunday

We had a quiet Sunday for the first time in a long time. Most of the bishopric was out of town, so Sam had no meetings all day (except for the 3 that we all go to...) and miraculously the boys entertained themselves for a good long while when we got home from Church. Check out the video below. Harrison loves to play on the computer, and his latest favorite is a text editor. He just likes to type out letters and ask me what it spells. I have memories of doing this same thing on our family typewriter way back when. Yesterday he managed 2 words: Mom and zoo. I was pretty impressed. And Noah has taken quite a liking to reading books to himself. He'll sit there and flip through pages of almost any book. Yesterday he flipped through all my Relief society manuals from the past few years and "Personal Finance for Dummies". Maybe he can catch me up on what I've been missing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment