Today was Harrison's first day of Preschool. Again. It seems like back when I was a kid, you just did this preschool thing once, but now-a-days...I digress.He was really exicted today. He could hardly hold still for the camera!

And Noah could sense the excitment as well. He insisted on wearing his backpack around the house, and even wanted to pose in Harrison's picutres. He cried when we dropped Harrison off - I really think he thought he was going to preschool also... Harrison had a wonderful time. I am doing a co-op with some friends, so there are 6 fun little 3-year olds in his class. He came home with some art-work, a page of songs he's been singing, and a collection of leaves.
This year his class meets twice a week, so he's very excited that he'll get to go again in a couple days.I was excited that I didn't have to teach the first week like I did last year - I am looking forward to my chance to teach, but I am also excited that I get to sit back and watch for a couple weeks this year. And Linn must have done a good job wearing them out, because he fell asleep on the floor shortly after we got home!

No comments:
Post a Comment