Maybe if you have kids in school.... I took advantage of the fact that Harrison's preschool doesn't start until next week and took the kids to some of our favorite touristy places in San Diego. I figured everyone would be busy getting back to school (school starts in San Diego the day after Labor Day) and places would be pretty deserted. I was right. On Tuesday I took the boys to the Fleet Science Center and the Museum on Natural History (or Dinosaur Museum as it is known by in our home). On Wednesday I was glad it cooled down enough to make a visit to Sea World comfortable. Thursday we took a break and I went to the Cannery with the ward. Friday we went to the beach, and Saturday we went to the beach again, this time Sam got to come. I was right. Places were deserted and it was great! There are some advantages to not having kids in school yet! Here's some pictures to document the fun!

Harrison and Noah Digging for Dinosaurs in the Fleet Science Center.

Perhaps the most enthralling thing for the boys at the museum - Harrison and Noah themselves!







No comments:
Post a Comment