Recently the boys got a monster truck at a garage sale, with a gem of bad english on the back. Let me know if you have any interpretation.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
I miss thailand
One of my frequent diversions in Thailand was finding bad english, on stationary or t-shirts or anywhere. If any of my Thailand pals have found their way onto the blog, just remember the "Emotiom" poem. Ah, good times.
Recently the boys got a monster truck at a garage sale, with a gem of bad english on the back. Let me know if you have any interpretation.

Recently the boys got a monster truck at a garage sale, with a gem of bad english on the back. Let me know if you have any interpretation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is really, really bad. Wow!
ReplyDeleteyou should submit these photos to www.engrish.com
ReplyDeleteLOL
I had not looked at engrish.com and now, after seeing your post, I spent a few minutes giggling at the pictures. Here's a beauty: http://www.engrish.com/page/13/
ReplyDelete"Fully wonderful!" That, in the words of Rhino, is fully awesome.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if "fangle" is meant to imply the precursor to "new-fangled"?
ReplyDelete