I know some people who try and get the nursery all ready before the baby arrives. I'm just glad I got it done before her first birthday. The nursery bedding (and coordinating accessories) were a generous hand-me-down. I had kind of planned on a pink/brown/green nursery, but when I was given this cute nursery set it turned into pink/green/purple.
Here's the view from Olivia's door:
and from the other side of the room:
WAY cute! Both the room and the girl!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Did you plan Olivia's coordinating outfit?
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. What a beautiful room--and what a beautiful girl! I can't believe she's standing up and looking so big! And the room is adorable--how sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the dresser! Don't be in too big a hurry to paint over it. And, you're right about the best part of the room. :)
ReplyDeleteGrettle
PS - my word verification code, resesses, would fit on Sam's bad English page.