Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best. Gift. Ever.

Today is our Anniversary.  Eight years ago today, during the Olympics in Salt Lake, Sam and I were married for eternity in Manti UT.  And it has been a great eight years.  And now I will always remember just how great these 8 years have been.  Today Sam gave me the best gift ever.  He made a book of our first 8 years.  I guess it's a little more than 8, since it starts with our first date. 

Here's some of the preview pages from blurb.  It's even better in real life!




First Date/BYU winter semester 2001

Summer dating on the east coast:
Back cover:

I know he must have spent a long time gathering all the photos, memorabilia and scanning it in, and then putting the book together. It is something I will always treasure. I have been meaning to put together something like this for a LONG TIME, and now I'm off the hook! I love you, Sam!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great gift. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Sam!!! What a great gift. It will be a treasure to your kids, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest ever! Somehow I thought I had replaced your old address with your new one and I didn't. I've been missing these posts. Way to go Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously impressive! That is an amazing gift. I love it, I want it.

    ReplyDelete