Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We MOVED

our blog, that is.  Our address was a bit outdated, and so I created a new one (which I'm sure we'll grow out of someday...) so from now on you can find us here.  Just make sure you update your reader and links from your blog, so you'll get to the right place, and continue to get our updates.  I'll leave this blog up for a little while, which will redirect you to our new site.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mollie,
    Don't ever get rid of this blog. We had a friend whose Mom changed her blog address after running for state senate. A scammer took over the address and could use any of her old pictures, contact info. etc. for dishonest purposes. They can do this with any blog that is "deleted." Hopefully someone wouldn't be interested in yours since it is a family blog- but I'm sure you don't want to give someone the opportunity to take your family pictures/ stories. If nothing else, you could make this one private after a few weeks. Excited to read your new blog. Hope you guys are staying warm in all that snow!

    ReplyDelete