I also was the teacher for Joy School that day, so I got to have the Joy School Valentines party at our house. No valentines party is complete with out decorating sugar cookies.
We also made some cute valentines holder's out of paper plates, and made a cute hand print craft in the shape of a heart to give to the moms.
2 hours really does fly by with 6 3/4 year-olds! Sam was able to be home to help me out for the first part - he had to pick up some colleagues at the airport, so it made things nice. I've decided to send Olivia to preschool next year (same set up Noah had the year before kindergarten - a friend in the area is teaching in her home). Days like the valentines party remind me what I love so much about doing a co-op group.






Adorable!
ReplyDelete