Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012


We had a great Halloween this year.  Harrison had the homemade costume this year, going as Harry Potter.

Grettle made him that amazing scarf, in record time, after a last minute request by me.  It really made the costume.  I was most proud of the patch I made, by using this method to print directly onto fabric.  I'm thinking I'll figure out some other uses for this new found discovery.  Oh, and that black hairspray?  Yes, it's very hard to wash out.   And yes, it does make a  huge mess in the shower when you attempt to do so.

Olivia has lots of dress ups, and so dressing up is nothing new for her.  It was pretty funny, at the church Halloween party, she seemed surprised that everyone came in costume.  I guess she's used to being the only one dressed up!  She picked out her Rapunzel dress on Halloween night, but declined to wear the wig for more than a few minutes.


Noah found this iron man costume at costco, back in July, and wears it every chance he gets.  Loves it.  Not sure where his love of Iron man comes from.


And Levi was the cutest little tiger ever. I just love this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment