Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I was just thinking today about the funny things that come out of a toddler’s mouth - for better or worse. I thought I would keep a list of funny Harrison quotes going here so I can remember them...

  • “I am your sweetie pie and you are my girl.”
  • “I was courageous.” (After falling and not crying.)
  • “I would couldn’t not.” (Either meaning yes or no - thank you Dr. Seuss.)
  • “I don’t want you to tell me the truth.” (Not sure where this came from - but it’s what he says to me when he’s looking at his stomach and I ask him what he is doing.)
  • “I don’t believe you.” (When I threatened him with a punishment for disobeying.)
  • “I am in charge here!”
  • Is the Gospel waiting? (When we drove into the church parking lot, and I apparently was slow in getting him into the chapel.)
  • Jesus made the animals in the ark, and Old McDonald made the animals in the farm. (After a the FHE lesson on the creation used two sets of Little People animals)
  • “I don’t want my throat to come out!”
  • "I locked up all the consequences and rules!" when I asked him if he knew what the rules were.
  • "I can't wait until I grow up and and big like you Dad, because then you will be small like me."
  • "Mommy, thank you so much for having long hair today!"
Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment