
Today San Diego had a much needed rainfall. I believe it's what they call a "winter storm" 'round these parts. But to me, it was just a good rainy day. Since we don't get rain very often, it's quite a novelty. After we walked Harrison across the yard to go to preschool, I let Noah play in the rain. I bought a rain coat this summer off a clearance rack, and I guess this was my way of justifying my purchase. But Noah loved it. He ran from puddle to puddle jumping, kicking and laughing. At times there was a pretty good down-pour - reminiscent of the flash floods we used to get back in Virginia. This is about as close to playing in the snow as we get here in La Jolla, so when we came in, we warmed up with some hot chocolate.

No comments:
Post a Comment