When Olivia's not crying, she's actually very cute. She smiles a lot now, and is getting close to giggling when she's really happy. Here she is on Noah's birthday, just chilling out in her high chair. She is really good during meals, which is nice. She sits and watches us all eat during breakfast and dinner. Now if I could just use that high chair as her carseat...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Our Doll
When Olivia's not crying, she's actually very cute. She smiles a lot now, and is getting close to giggling when she's really happy. Here she is on Noah's birthday, just chilling out in her high chair. She is really good during meals, which is nice. She sits and watches us all eat during breakfast and dinner. Now if I could just use that high chair as her carseat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just noticed her shirt! Did you make that? So cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe how much she already looks like your other kids! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteMy great friend Christy (missing her!) made it for her. Isn't it great?
ReplyDeleteOlivia is beautiful! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete