Remember the problems Olivia was having in the car? Well, they're not over, but they're getting better. I decided that maybe her car seat was uncomfortable. Just because even when she was exhausted, she managed to SCREAM for an HOUR. So, I considered purchasing a new carseat, but then decided that I could remedy the problem if I made a cover for her seat in flannel. While she dosen't love the car, she has fallen asleep a couple times. And her cries are more of the complaining fussy type instead of the screaming type. Which is so good, since we are spending quite a bit of time in the car taking Harrison to and from preschool 4 days a week.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so talented! So cute and I'm glad it seems to be helping a little. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteReally, you are such a little seamstress. "Oh, I'll just whip up a little cover for the car seat."
ReplyDelete