We had a nice Thanksgiving with just the 5 of us this year.

Harrison and Noah provided the name cards, and did a great job making each one very individual. I think Olivia had 2 name cards because each of the boys wanted to make her one. They were decorated with turkeys, cornucopias, and lots of food.

Harrison and Noah provided the name cards, and did a great job making each one very individual. I think Olivia had 2 name cards because each of the boys wanted to make her one. They were decorated with turkeys, cornucopias, and lots of food.

When we sat down, we each said what we were thankful for. Harrison started us off with "All of God's creations, especially the whole earth." Noah was ready to eat, and not too excited that we had to talk first, but then grudenly said, "Soda," which was sitting in front of him at the table. Harrison responded, "No, Noah, you must be thankful for something important. Like all of Gods creations. I think that includes soda."

While the turkey wasn't the greatest, I did make a pretty mean pumpkin cheesecake. I followed Pioneer Woman's recipe, and it turned out super yummy. It was huge, though, so we invited some friends over for Pie Night on Friday. I think this will become a new tradition. I love making pies, but since we usually have a small gathering, we can't (or shouldn't...) eat all the pies by ourselves.

I see Mollie rolls in the pictures. Remember when you just to always make them for us at BYU. Yummy!
ReplyDelete