This weekend, we took the boys to a nearby park, and as they have done whenever they've seen grass in the past few weeks (which is very often) they bend down to see if they can spot the 4-leafer. They always claim to have found it, ... until they pick it and realize it is only 3. So i was a bit hesitant to celebrate when Harrison claimed to have found a 4-leaf clover yesterday. He picked it and sure enough, it's true.
When I told my mom about this, she said it reminded her of sorting through grass to find them as a child in Iowa. She found them on several occasions. I was surprised by this, because I have spent a lot of time digging weeds from lawns (raise your hands if your Dad delegated yard work) and never found one. But apparently they do exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment