Harrison has been on a soccer team this year, and it has been a real blast. I loved youth soccer as a kid, and I'm glad that Harrison can play on a fun team. The kids practice a few times a week with a great dad/coach. I come regularly to the last half of practice and help out. We do some drills and scrimmage and playing around. It's fun to see the energy of a bunch of eight year olds.
This past Saturday was great game. It was a beautiful spring day in Pasco, sunny and without wind. The kids played really well, passing to each other and working as a team, and we won. Harrison has started to be goalie a lot lately. I was surprised by how good he is at the position. I'm so glad for the wonderful group of boys that we have and fun Saturdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment