Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blurb

At first I thought it was blurp. But wait, blurb, that makes a lot more sense. Just today I ran across this amazing website - where you can publish your own books. And at really pretty reasonable prices. They even have a tool that will take your blog and automatically convert it to their book format, which you can then edit as much as you would like! I have always thought that this blog would make a great "scrapbook" of what goes on with our family - since I don't take the time to scrapbook for real (even though I will admit to having a closet full of paper, scissors, and pictures I have printed up....) And now I have the perfect way to get it printed - bound in it's own book. Now I have another reason to blog more. Hopefully this will inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment