Friday, July 27, 2007

Challenge

My sister Amanda had this on her blog and tagged me, so here goes

4 Jobs I've had

1. Paper Delivery Girl
2. Kohl's Cashier
3. Computer Science TA at BYU
4. Software Developer for the Navy SEALs

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Return to Me
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Much Ado About Nothing
4. Finding Nemo

4 Places I've Lived

1. Utah
2. Oregon
3. Virginia
4. California

4 TV Shows I Enjoy

1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Numb8rs
4. Alias

4 Places I've Been on Vacation

1. Clifton, VA
2. Fruit Heights, UT
3. Huntsville, TX
4. NYC

4 Favorite Restaurants

1. Cheesecake factory
2. BJ's Pizza
3. PF Changs
4. Stan's of Provo

4 Websites I Visit Daily

1. www.google.com/ig
2. www.gmail.com
3. BLOGS
4. www.toodledo.com

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. on the beach
2. in bed
3. on vacation
4. out to dinner

4 People I Think Will Do This

1. Sarah
2. I don't know... Does anyone read any of this stuff???
3.
4.

No comments:

Post a Comment