
A while back, Harrison was asking for a baby sister, and wondering when one was coming. Since we were in the car at the time, the most logical reasoning came to mind. I informed him that we would need to get a new car (or van) before that could happen, because there would be no room for a baby sister's car seat in our civic. He immediatly responded, "and a new house, and a cat and

a dog." Well, on our trip to Texas Noah put his vote in for a cat and a dog when we get our new house. Grandma & Grandpa Payne have a cat (Kat) and several neighbors had dogs, so the boys got plenty of exposure. Several times a day Noah would ask where the cat was, and want to go outside looking for him. I'm not sure how we'll break it to the boys, but I really don't ever want either. I guess I should just be glad they aren't asking for a horse also....
No comments:
Post a Comment