Thursday, July 26, 2007

Noah's new bed

Well, there's actually nothing new about it at all. It's Harrison's old bed, and it's been waiting for Noah for a few months now. Harrison got a new bed and we've been waiting for the right moment to move Noah into Harrison's toddler bed. Coming home from vaction seemed like the perfect time. So, Wednesday morning (while I was at the gym - thanks Sam!) we took down the crib, and moved the toddler bed into the crib location. Well, it seemed to work like a charm. He slept all night in it last night, and aside from the fact that it looked like he was up a little late reading some books, it went off without a hitch! He is still napping in the port-a-crib, which is fine, because Harrison likes access to his room while Noah is napping anyway. They have so much more room in their room now - I'm loving it, but I think the boys are even more!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment