Fall has arrived; the first time for the boys. There were a few times in San Diego where I raked up a pile of leaves for them, but that might have been in June, or January. But, we have a big oak tree in our front yard (and cherry trees line the street), so we have a bunch of leaves. Mollie got some fun shots of the boys, but didn't get a shot of me raking while holding Olivia.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Fall
Fall has arrived; the first time for the boys. There were a few times in San Diego where I raked up a pile of leaves for them, but that might have been in June, or January. But, we have a big oak tree in our front yard (and cherry trees line the street), so we have a bunch of leaves. Mollie got some fun shots of the boys, but didn't get a shot of me raking while holding Olivia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I have pictures of Noah and Adelle. What's your e-mail address? I've misplaced your card that has it on it...
ReplyDeleteYou're boys are getting so big! It looks like great family fun.
ReplyDeleteI suspect you've already auditioned the title - Potomac Paynes. But, just in case, I'm putting it out there for consideration.
ReplyDelete