So the boys have been pouring over the christmas toy fliers every week that come with the Sunday paper. Today Harrison found an ad that had a free light saber with the purchase of a Star Wars toy. Of course Harrison can't read all the tiny print about the obligatory extra purchase. Just the picture of a light saber and the word FREE in huge bold font. "Mom the store has light sabers! for FREE!"
They spent a while one afternoon taking pictures of the magazines, and their favorite pages, etc. They can think of nothing else that makes them happier than looking at a bunch of toys. In fact when Olivia got cranky, Noah would open to the "girls part" and show it to her in an attempt to cheer her up. (photos by Harrison)
Monday, November 10, 2008
They're FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What? Free light sabers. I'm there!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Noah and Olivia. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute of Noah! And so funny that no matter the age, they recognize the "girl" stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteHeck, when I get cranky, I go look at the toy section too.
ReplyDelete