Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

We had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving this year. We stuck close to home, and John came to visit and share the feast with us. It was fun to have some family around, and it was fun to spend lots of time at home just being together.


This year I did almost all of the meal prep on Wednesday, so Thursday was pretty calm. Just had to heat things through and cook the Turkey. I found some great recipes for rolls and mashed potatoes that you can make the day before.

We have had Turkey for almost every meal ever since. The leftovers are almost all gone, and I'm gearing up for some turkey soup and turkey pot pie to finish them off. I think I'll have had my fill of turkey for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I should have showed you how to make Turkey Taco before I left. Man, that stuff is like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mollie! I love you tons. :)

    ReplyDelete